My latest horror story, the novelete “Whatever Comes After Calcutta,” is in the current issue of The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction—and it’s a helluvan issue: New stories by Kate Wilhelm, Larry Niven, and Marc Laidlaw, and more. If you’re interested in the intersection of witches, lawyers, sovereign citizens, highway travel, and rural Ohio, then this is the novelete for you!
F&SF is stocked at Barnes & Noble and lots of indie stores—or you can get the thing as an ebook. Plenty of options; links below.
If you read the story and have thoughts or feels, I’d love to hear them: Tweet at me or email. Thanks!
Wanna Buy a Copy?
- The Nov/Dec F&SF is now in bookstores throughout the US, including most Barnes & Noble locations.
- To buy it online:
- Paper copies and subscriptions
- Weightless Books (available worldwide so, for example, Canadian readers—who are currently stiffed by Amazon—can buy electronic copies)
- Amazon US (Kindle edition)
- Amazon UK (Kindle edition)
Wanna Help Spread the Hype?
- Tweet (retweet it!):
- Facebook post (share it!):
- Goodreads link (review it!)
- Nebula Awards: F&SF makes every story they publish available to SFWA members on the password-protected Nebula Forums. If you’re an SFWA member (or know some), feel free to hit them with that link and they can download and read “Whatever Comes After Calcutta” (and tons of other great stories) for free.