Is there something really obvious going on here, like my local DNS being poisoned? Or does the MI House GOP just have a really crappy web hosting situation? Or deeply untrustworthy staff? Or a deeper commitment to the free market and entrepreneurship than I’d previously imagined?
Who do I even call to ask about this? ’cause I’ve gotta believe that the MI House GOP has a better fundraising model than this.
1. Do you believe that the mainstream media has reported unfairly on our movement?
2. On which issues does the mainstream media do the worst job of representing Republicans? (Select as many that apply.)
I have never met Putin. I don’t know the guy.
3. 304 is way, way bigger than 332, 365, 379, 370, and 426?
4. Tremendous, tremendous win. So beautiful.
5. Bitches and douchebags, amiright? Yes. Yes.
6. Do you think it’s wrong for one man to kiss another man, or would you not disagree that such a thing is non-unacceptable?
7. Did you know that the current U.S. President lost the popular vote by 2.9 million votes, with another 8.7 million voters casting their ballots for third party candidates, making this the the most astoundingly lopsi—
FAKE NEWS! So dishonest!
Get over it!