My latest time portal novel is now on sale for just 99-cents (cheaper than the cheapest cup of coffee).
“An intriguing take on minimum wage employment and how it can be made to pay.”John Fairhurst
What if your great new job had dire consequences for space-time integrity?
Fresh out of college and unsure what’s next, Taylor has lucked into a cushy job in human resources. Most companies keep costs down by outsourcing and off-shoring. Taylor’s bosses are different. They’re committed to staying “100% MADE IN AMERICA”—by bringing in cheap labor using a time portal. But their latest batch of “New Guys” aren’t like the others…
“The movie pitch to the Sci-Fi Channel would be Breaking Bad meets Connie Willis’s The Doomsday Book. If this all sounds a bit grim it is anything but. Like Breaking Bad this has a strong streak of black humour running through it and is very entertaining.♥♥♥+”SF Magazines
Can Taylor untangle himself from corporate HR, domestic terrorists, the problem of “Too Many Hitlers,” and threats to space-time integrity?
- Amazon: https://amzn.to/3P3gxlu
- Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1363713
- Apple: https://books.apple.com/us/book/x/id6446331978
- Barnes & Noble: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/2940166031594
- Kobo: https://store.kobobooks.com/en-us/Search?Query=9798215710852
- Scribd: https://www.scribd.com/search?query=9798215710852&language=0
“The big pleasure of this story is watching all the pieces come together. Rating: ★★★★★ Fun story with a sophisticated plot.”Rocket Stack Rank